As the remembrance of Pulse approaches, we invite you to make a commitment to take personal action to support the LGBTQ+ and Latinx communities and then share with us what you’re doing to #HonorThemWithAction. Here’s how:
- First, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to stay up to date on the campaign. Be inspired by our ActionBoard and see what kinds of actions others are taking and posting.
- Next, decide what action(s) you are going to take to uproot anti-LGBTQ+ bias and bigotry. We want to encourage actions large and small that make a difference such as:
- “I finally came out to my Aunt. #HonorThemWithAction”
- “I asked my company to adopt a nondiscrimination policy. #HonorThemWithAction”
- “I called my Senator to ask them to support commonsense gun reform #HonorThemWithAction
- “I volunteered with a group that works to end school bullying. #HonorThemWithAction”
- Finally, share and tag your stories on social media with the hashtag #HonorThemWithAction to raise awareness about the work you are doing.